Meha Man X8 Copy Sigma Remix Meha Man X8 Copy Sigma Remix

cool! what did you use to make this remix?

Gyrobuttsthegreat responds:

i used garage band to make it

Returning to Home Returning to Home

Peaceful, thoughtful piano piece. Very well done ^_^

MMZero01 responds:

Thanks. The first review of my work.

MMX - Sting Chameleon MMX - Sting Chameleon

yeah! the first X game and one of the most epic games. Great job on the remix ^^

jet stingrey - Megaman x4 jet stingrey - Megaman x4

Ah this brings back good memories. Well done on the remix! You've done the X series justice.

Megaman Zero 4 - Esperanto Megaman Zero 4 - Esperanto

This is awesome!! I am a huge fan of Megaman, and especially Megaman Zero. I'd love to hear more Megaman songs from you :)

StarCraft II: Stalker StarCraft II: Stalker

Your accent and effects are very good! I am also into SC II and SC I voice acting. :) Do you have a youtube account?

Twisted4000 responds:

Thanks, and yes, my YouTube account is Twisted4kStudios.

Scrapped Beat! Scrapped Beat!

I also want to see this used in the next Megaman RPG game ;) Hope it comes out!

Volt Catfish! Volt Catfish!

Haha I like BigFattyPlus' review. Playing the stages you never really get to listen to the stage's track but eventually it replays again and again especially if you keep retrying the stages. When you listen to the track itself it's like oh yeah I remember this now (fond memories of dying ;) ).

But that mostly applies to Squid Adler Volt Kraken's stage... when you're on the motorbike and you basically have to remember where the pit falls are ahahah.

Theme of Zero Theme of Zero

Sooo nostalgic. Megaman X3 was one of the first MMX games I fully played (getting golden armour and all hehe) LOVE IT.

Was a huge Megaman fan so many years ago and STILL AM. Rock on!

Phoenix - Main Theme Phoenix - Main Theme

contemplative and deep

I've been looping this for the longest time these past few days.

A part of the song reminds me of Chrono Cross (and that is an extremely good thing as I love the tracks from there).

They say that music has the power to influence your emotions and mood - and this track definitely does it for me.

Thanks for this wonderful creation.

Sheodon responds:

I'm really glad you enjoyed my music for a long time, and also glad it felt like Chrono Cross OST. It's appreciated.

Yeah, that's true. Music is the strongest in affecting emotions and mood - even the saddest man can be happy by listening a relaxing music.

And I thank you for the comment. :)