All 13 art Reviews

Help Me Help Me

aww!

She looks so cute and clumsy! Amazing colours as always - and I love how well she integrates with the enviornment!! Always a challenge for myself *tear*

Don't Be Afraid Don't Be Afraid

very nice

Wow that's deep!

At first I was thinking I really liked the contrast in this picture and the white fires emitting from the lady. But that description makes it a lot deeper =)

The one tiny improvement I could think of is that her right eye pupil seems to be staring in a different direction than her left eye pupil.

Other than that, this is amazing...

Nondual responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you like it. I will definitely take a closer look at the eyes.

OC 1: Achika OC 1: Achika

She looks amazing - I really like what you did with her pose here! ^^

TalesofJC responds:

Thank you very much :) I appreciate the kind words.

I was pretty fond of it myself once I finished, but getting there is always so hard : D

Dan Hibiki Dan Hibiki

dan's the man!

well if you beat someone using dan especially in Street Fighter Puzzle, they have to bow to you ^_^

Starcraft Terran Ghost Starcraft Terran Ghost

:>

This is the piece I fell in love with <3 <3 Your technique is amazing!!

Vonschlippe responds:

Thank you very much! Keep working, you'll get wherever you want to be!

hidden in silent water hidden in silent water

hello ^^

This is gorgeous!

Raven and StarFire Raven and StarFire

:D

It's been a while since I watched this series! I love how you drew Raven and Starfire in this painting ^^

Lola concept art Lola concept art

Fabulous!

Oooh I really like this, she's really cute! I like her choice of clothes as well.

Satoumizu Satoumizu

Underwater Beauty

She's so cute! I really like the undersea creatures as well and the lightbeams. Nicely painted!

My Dear My Dear

Breathtakingly gorgeous

Gorgeous detail and shading technique! Very well done.