Megaman X: 'the MR' Megaman X: 'the MR'

omg <3

This is so brilliant. I liked the voice actors :3 Sigma's character is hilarious. I loved how your portrayed the X characters in this flash movie. The little details also made this movie amazing (like the glass shattering effect when they saw Zero with his scarf).

Well done! I hope to see more.

Shadowii2 responds:

The world ending this year (2012) is more likely than me making a new one.

HEAT MAN Dr. Zaius! HEAT MAN Dr. Zaius!

omggg I've been looking for this for so long hahaha. I remember watching this years ago.

Megaman Collab Megaman Collab

go megaman!!

Nice sprite animations!! I really enjoyed that - it brought back a lot of memories.

Megaman Zero: Megaman Zero:

great!

Thanks so much for giving me a *challenging* game! Just like the regular MMZ games. The spikey level caused me so much grief but I had to finish it. Felt just like old days when you *have* to finish that hard level hahahaha.

I can see what improvements you made in MMZ Alpha (giving users control options, minimizing the graphics so that that it's less pixelated, making the screen smaller for a better gameplay in general, having music play semlessley as each "screen" is completed, zero's dashing graphic improved, having a secondary weapon, more storyline/script to keep the player motivated and genuinely interested in finishing the game for the plot) - well done.

Megaman Zero Alpha Megaman Zero Alpha

lovely game, simply lovely

I can tell how much work you put into this!

Storyline: Interesting interpretation of the storyline before MMZ. I really love how much thought MM fans put into the storyline and create something out of it.

Gameplay controls: Smooth. I like how you gave players a choice. I found the perfect key combinations shortly after 2 minutes of playing. The gravity feels smooth, almost like the real game. The only little thing I noticed was dash+jump. I would have to have Zero dash first and then jump to invoke the dash jump move (I cannot press the buttons simultaneously) . This is such a minute detail it does not hamper the gameplay after getting used to the controls - but I know all programmers want to know every little thing ;)

Also nice ranking scoreboard - it's kept very close to the original. It's obvious you did your research.

Graphics: I like the combination of graphics. Besdes Sprites.INC, where did you get the background for lvl 2? and baby ciel, hahaha so cute!

Sound: Love the choice of music... Inti Creates Remastered CDs are BOUSE. Omg, did you check out the Mythos remix CD?

Much appreciated efforts, coming from another hardcore MM Zero fan. It's simply awesome to see Megaman tribute games to remind us of the good ol' days...

Megaman X Next - The Game Megaman X Next - The Game

Fabulous!

Ahh it's been a while since I first played this. It's great coming back to this - my favourite character, of course, being Delia :) (I followed IRA's comics as well). Hope you're still working on games! You have talent.

Take care/

Meha Man X8 Copy Sigma Remix Meha Man X8 Copy Sigma Remix

cool! what did you use to make this remix?

Gyrobuttsthegreat responds:

i used garage band to make it

Returning to Home Returning to Home

Peaceful, thoughtful piano piece. Very well done ^_^

MMZero01 responds:

Thanks. The first review of my work.

MMX - Sting Chameleon MMX - Sting Chameleon

yeah! the first X game and one of the most epic games. Great job on the remix ^^

Help Me Help Me

aww!

She looks so cute and clumsy! Amazing colours as always - and I love how well she integrates with the enviornment!! Always a challenge for myself *tear*

Don't Be Afraid Don't Be Afraid

very nice

Wow that's deep!

At first I was thinking I really liked the contrast in this picture and the white fires emitting from the lady. But that description makes it a lot deeper =)

The one tiny improvement I could think of is that her right eye pupil seems to be staring in a different direction than her left eye pupil.

Other than that, this is amazing...

Nondual responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you like it. I will definitely take a closer look at the eyes.

OC 1: Achika OC 1: Achika

She looks amazing - I really like what you did with her pose here! ^^

TalesofJC responds:

Thank you very much :) I appreciate the kind words.

I was pretty fond of it myself once I finished, but getting there is always so hard : D